21st June 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission process for diploma electrical engineering?

Am complete diploma in electrical engg but I don't know who the admission process after diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in any AICTE approved college of electrical engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  3. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering
  4. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
  6. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  8. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  9. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  10. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  12. Process of admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  15. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  16. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. Notification for diploma in electrical engineering admission?
  18. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Abroad if working as a Technician in Bhutan?
8th January 2012, 05:35 PM
devio

Cool Re: Admission process for diploma electrical engineering?

If any one want to do diploma(polytechnic) in electrical engineering,people who are pursuing or completed their ssc or cbsc or icsc are eligible for a test named CEEP(i.e., common entrance exam in to polytechnic) to get seat in government polytechnic colleges. Dates for this examination will be commenced in the month of march of every year. candidate who want to write the exam have to submit the application with his/her full details. while purchasing the application details about the examination pattern will be given along with that, and with colleges details offering all courses.
students can directly join into the colleges without attending CEEP also through spot admission in any government college or in private colleges.
so get ready for that and all the best
18th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process for diploma electrical engineering?

how i get admission in polytechnic college gogji bagh srinagar kashmir for civil engineering
6th September 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process for diploma electrical engineering?

get details about ceep entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?