31st July 2022, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I got 21 in theory exam & 30 in practical exam so total got 51 marks in physics can I appear for NEET?

I got 21 in theory exam & 30 in practical exam so total got 51 marks in physics can I appear for NEET?

31st July 2022, 03:03 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: I got 21 in theory exam & 30 in practical exam so total got 51 marks in physics can I appear for NEET?

Yes, you are eligible for Neet. For appearing in NEET entrance exam you should be passed your 12th with science stream having 50% or more in physics, biology and chemistry respectively.
31st July 2022, 03:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I got 21 in theory exam & 30 in practical exam so total got 51 marks in physics can I appear for NEET?

First thing I would like to let you know about the NEET UG is that the minimum education required for appearing in this examination is Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with at least 50% marksin PCB subjects combined from a recognized board of education. Minimum marks requirement in qualifying degree is relaxed to 40% in case of reserved category candidates.

So, having managed to score 21 marks in theory paper and 30 marks in practical paper of Physics paper in your Class 12th, you are eligible to appear in NEET UG if you are declared pass by your board of examination and your combined marks in PCB group subjects is at least 50% (or 40% in case you belong to reserved category).

For complete details regarding NEET UG eligibility, you can refer to the link https://neet.nta.nic.in/.
31st July 2022, 04:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that the Physics paper of CBSE Class 12th board examination comprises of two papers which involves theory paper of 70 marks and practical paper of 30 marks.

Further, to pass in the same paper a student is required to manage at least 23 marks in their theory paper and 10 marks in practical paper separately.

So, you got 30 marks in your practical paper but fail to manage 23 marks in your theory paper, you will not be considered as passed candidate.

So, you are not eligible to appear for NEET examination.
31st July 2022, 08:35 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

For appearing in NEET 2021 entrance exam you should be passed your 12th with science stream having 50% or more in physics , biology and chemistry respectively .Then only you are eligible to give NEET 2021.
31st July 2022, 09:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You must have completed your 12th grade in the science stream with at least a 50% in aggregate in each of physics, biology, and chemistry in order to sit for the NEET 2021 admission exam. Then, you will be qualified for the NEET exam.

If you meet the above eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to appear for the exam.
31st July 2022, 11:01 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

In order to take the NEET 2021 admission exam,*a candidate must have passed class 12th grade in the science stream with at least a 50 percent overall average in each of the subjects of physics, biology, and chemistry. Then, they will be eligible to sit for the NEET exam.

If you match the aforementioned qualifying requirements, you are qualified to sit for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?