24th May 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance that my practical marks are not added in my theory total?

i have done my practicals well and the examiner told i have got 30marks, but my total marks have come as 33.is there a possibility that my practical marks have not been added to my theory marks?

26th September 2011, 02:34 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Is there any chance that my practical marks are not added in my theory total?

that would be a rare case indeed. if that is the board exam that you are talking about , then you better contact the board office right now. because its your future.

In CBSE, they provide a option for revaluation. you can remit the requisite amount and ask them to get your paper reevaluated ( to be on the safe side).

http://googosearch.biz/search.php?te...SE+revaluation

http://education.oneindia.in/news/2011/05/24/cbse-class-xii-how-to-apply-for-revaluation-and-rexam-aid0138.html
26th September 2011, 02:55 PM
jevirsinh

Default Re: Is there any chance that my practical marks are not added in my theory total?

Hi

yes definitely your practical marks Add with your theory marks.

final marksheet made by total of practicals marks + theorys marks.

good luck
14th March 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

if i donot get 23 marks in theory.but by combing i get 33 .will i pass?
25th May 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

r the practical marks added in the hsc board result as we r getting just passing marks in phy so dat means 20 marks in practical and 15 in written
is dat possible????????
2nd June 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

I have also this problem..... practical marks are form collage is almost full but i get only 21? And i get in practical 20.....! Mat 1 and Math 2 i have solve 36 and 40 marks...... to kya muzey 1/2 per paper marks milly??? ye to ho nahi sakta....! Going to recheak my paper!
9th September 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i scored 33 marks in 80.total mark i scored in maths in plustwo is 53(including CE mark).am i eligible for b tech in kerala
23rd July 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Wbbse board ka geography practical pass marks in HS 2020
18th July 2020, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

I got 53 in physics and 54 in chemistry. Total percent is 77.can I do revaluation for physics and chemistry. I doubt my practical Mark's not added.suggest me please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?