28th February 2012, 11:43 AM
Shanmugam_Kandasamy

I have completed my U.G from Anna University Chennai and MBA in Distance mode from Periyar University Salem.Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in management

I have completed my U.G(B.E-ECE with 84%) from Anna University Chennai and MBA(80%) in Distance mode from Periyar University Salem.Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in management

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Finance if completed Regular BBA and Distance NAV(Finance)?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  4. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing UG and PG management in Anna University -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to do PhD(Finance) for NAV holder of Bharathiar University? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  8. From where to get NOC, College or University for doing PhD?
  9. Am I eligible for M.E(CSE) under Anna University after completing MSc IT Integrated under Periyar University?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance?
  11. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  12. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  13. Can I join for Ph.D in management in Chennai after doing B.Tech IT from Anna University and then MBA from Madhurai Kamraj University
  14. Which is the best distance education course after MBA (Finance)?
  15. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  16. MBA can be done from regular mode if BBS is done through distance mode?
  17. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. from Deemed university?
7th August 2018, 07:52 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: I have completed my U.G from Anna University Chennai and MBA in Distance mode from Periyar University Salem.Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in management?

Yes. You are eligible for Ph.D (Management) after completion of MBA in distance mode. It is 4 to 5 year duration course. First 2 years completes the course. From third year onswards, Students are able to devote themshelves to research and dissertation in their area of specialization.

Specializations In Ph.D (Management)
- Finance
- Marketing
- Economics
- Ethics and Legal Studies
- Leadership
- Entrepreneurship
- Healthcare Management
- Strategy
- Organizational Behaviour
- Statistics

Top Colleges Offering Ph.D (Management)
- Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Mumbai
- VIT University
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Tamilnadu Agricultural University
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
- University of Mumbai
- Nagarjuna University

Career After Ph.D (Management)
After completion of your Ph.D (Management), You will have job opportunities in several sectors such as Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Banking, Sales, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Academic Institutions, Product Development etc.

Job Positions After Ph.D (Management)
- Data Analyst
- Statistician
- Team Leader
- Business Development Manager
- Business Analyst
- Team Assistant
- Consultant
- Teacher/Professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?