29th September 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I won't get a job in Foreign countries if pass out 12th from RBSE?

I have cleared my 10th from ICSE and now i am preparing for IIT if i clear 12th from RBSE then there is no chance of job in foreign countries as told by someone so i want to clarify from you please reply fast.

29th September 2016, 08:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I won't get a job in Foreign countries if pass out 12th from RBSE?

All these are just a rumor there is nothing true in it. RBSE ( Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education) is a recognised board and the certificate of the board is valid to get the jobs in India as well as abroad.

So, if you will qualify all the other criteria for recruitment in job no doubt you can get the job.

So, continue your preparation for IIT entrance examination and for board examination.
29th September 2016, 11:42 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: I won't get a job in Foreign countries if pass out 12th from RBSE?

It is completely a rumor and holds no truth.
To get job in foreign countries after completing B.Tech, students just need to have their academics good whether it is secondary, higher secondary or B.Tech.

You should focus only on your study and try for admission in IIT(Indian Institute of Technology) which is best institute in India for technical education.
For admission in IIT, you should prepare well for board and JEE examinations both.
Also, you can take admission in RBSE or CBSE whichever will be best suited for you as it is not going to be deciding factor in future.
So, you should concentrate only on upcoming examination ignore other people who are try to effect your mindset or trying to misguide you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?