17th November 2015, 09:19 AM
Prabhleen Sandhu

Procedure to be followed to get Lecturer job in government polytechnic college?

I'm pursuing my B.tech(ECE) from PTU(Jalandhar) from SUSEC Tangori,Mohali and I have final year can I apply for teaching job in diploma govt.colleges after completing. My B.tech and what procedure do I follow to get the lecturer job in govt.poly.college & I also completed my diploma with 73.9% and b.tech agg.is 75%.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  6. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  7. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  9. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  10. Procedure to be followed to get Lecturer job in government polytechnic college? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  12. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic?
  13. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  14. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  15. What should be the procedure followed to apply job in government polytechnic college?
  16. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  17. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  18. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
29th September 2016, 11:57 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to be followed to get Lecturer job in government polytechnic college?

To become lecture in government colleges, you must have to at least post graduation degree in technology which is M.Tech with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

After that selection will based on the written test followed by the interview.The government colleges direct recruit lectures on basis of the interview.

My suggestion is that to become lecturer in Government Colleges first complete your master degree. Even you can also apply in private college with B.Tech degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?