30th November 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Job in foreign countries after M.Sc in computers?

I am studying msc computers I want job in foreign countries so what is the process? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

30th November 2015, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in foreign countries after M.Sc in computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying msc computers I want job in foreign countries so what is the process? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?
M.Sc in Computer Science Graduates can get a job opportunity in foreign countries.

The aspirant can get some work experience in India before applying for a job in foreign countries. For this aspirant has to work in India for some time say 2 or 3 years and gain some experience. Then the aspirant can search for a job in abroad.

The aspirant can work in countries like Dubai. The aspirant can work as,

- Software Engineer,
- Application Developer,
- Project Coordinator,
- Windows System Administration,
- Java Architect,
- Dot Net Professional,
- Senior Developer,
- Software Testing,
- Chief Architect,
- Developer,
- System Admin.,
- Data base Administrator etc.

The aspirant can get the details about the job vacancies in the Employment newspapers and in the official website of the concerned organization.
30th November 2015, 01:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in foreign countries after M.Sc in computers?

I would like to suggest you that you must join a company after gaining experience from the company it would be easy for you to go abroad and get job.

Presently software companies are providing jobs to engineering students.
Some of the software jobs are:

CSICO
TESCO
WIPRO
COGNIZANT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?