1st December 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Job in foreign countries after B.E in Mechanical?

How to get job in foreign countries like USA after studying BE Mechanical? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

4th December 2015, 05:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in foreign countries after B.E in Mechanical?

You cannot get a job in US directly after completion of your B.E Mechanical Engineering course unless you secure a job in any Indian company which sends you to US. To get job in US, first you must have to pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like MS, MBA, etc.,. in which you are interested and after completion of the course, you can search for a job. While pursuing your studies in US universities, you can do part time jobs. After completion of your studies, you can search and apply for jobs in US universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?