30th July 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Is IETE an AICTE approved institute? What is the proof of it?

Dear Sir,
iete approved by AICTE so why not mantioned prospactor detail becouse i m government employee so i wanna my study continue but take for permission my administration wants proof that this institute approved by AICTE.
please sir don't ignore my question.

THANKYOU!

5th August 2015, 04:15 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is IETE an AICTE approved institute? What is the proof of it?

# IETE stands for Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers

# India's leading recognized professional society devoted to the advancement of science, technology, electronics, telecommunication and information technology. Founded in 1953

# The Institution provides leadership in scientific and technical areas of direct importance to the national development and economy

# Association of Indian Universities (AIU) has recognized AMIETE. Government of India has recognised IETE as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) and also notified as an educational Institution of national eminence.

# Objectives of the IETE are:

* Promote and conduct of basic education in engineering and technology.
* Promote research and development work in engineering discipline.
* Promote the quality publications for readerships.
* Promote direct interaction between other organization in order to promote the discipline.

# For detailed information, please visit the official website:

* http://www.iete.info
* http://www.iete.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?