8th June 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

If I give private in 12th class with Arts subject then after 12th will I get admission in hotel management?

if i give private in 12th class with arts subject then after 12th i get admission in hotel management

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in hotel management if i fail in 1 subject in 12th boards exams?
  2. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join Hotel management course after completing 12th class of science subject
  4. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  5. How to do hotel management after passing class 12th?
  6. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  7. Can i do Hotel management after 12th with arts stream without giving any entrance exam?
  8. From which course I can earn more in future between B.Sc in Hotel Management and B.Com after completion of 12th Class?
  9. What is the maximum percentage required in 12th class to do hotel management?
  10. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  11. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  12. Can I study B.Com or Hotel Management after passing 12th in Arts stream with 78%?
  13. Can i do Hotel Management after passing 12th with Arts?
  14. What should I choose History or Hindi in Arts at 11th class?
  15. Which hotel management institute should I prefer after passing class 12th?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 in Non Medical stream?
  17. Fee structure of diploma Hotel Management course in government/private college? Is diploma equivalent to 12th class? Any reservation for OBC caste?
  18. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
8th July 2013, 05:13 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: If I give private in 12th class with Arts subject then after 12th will I get admission in hotel management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i give private in 12th class with arts subject then after 12th i get admission in hotel management
Yes,you will able to take admission in Hotel Management Course after passing your +2/Inter from Private.To take admission in this course you will have to apply for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Common Entrance Exam.

To apply for this entrance exam,you will required to meet these Eligibility conditions :

Educational qualification :
  • You should be passed out in +2/Inter from recognized board/university.
  • Candidates from any discipline in +2 will be eligible to apply for this entrance test.
  • English should be one of your subjects in +2 level/Inter level.
Marks required in +2 level :
  • If you belong from the General/OBC category then your minimum marks in +2 should be 50%.
  • If you belong from the SC/ST category then your minimum marks in +2 level should be 45%.
Age Limitations :
  • If you belong from the General/OBC category then your age should not be above 25 years.
  • If you belong from the SC/ST category then you will get 3 years more that is 28 years.
Exam Pattern for Hotel Management Entrance Exam
  1. This entrance exam will include questions from Five Sections.
  2. Total duration of this entrance test will be 3 hours.
  3. Total marks for this entrance test will be 200.
  4. All questions will be objective type in English Medium.
Exam Syllabus for Hotel Management Entrance Exam
  • Paper I - Reasoning and Logical Deduction.
  • Paper II - General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
  • Paper III - Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude.
  • Paper IV - English Language.
  • Paper V - Aptitude for Service Sector.
Marks details for each sections

Paper I - 30 Marks.
Paper II - 30 Marks.
Paper III - 30 Marks.
Paper IV - 80 Marks.
Paper V - 30 Marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?