2nd September 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

If I have 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech will I be eligible for campus placements?

hello good evening sir nw i am 3rd year next year i will get eligible for campus placement
so plz given suggestion u to me on my request
sir,
1 yr gap between intermediate and b.tech eligible r not for going to good software job in mnc componys

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for Syntel Campus Placement having 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and another year gap between 12th and BE?
  3. If I have 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech will I be eligible for campus placements?
  4. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  5. Am I eligible for iGATE campus placement having 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements if have more than 60% marks throughout studies? -- [New]
  7. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
  8. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  10. Am I eligible for CTS campus interview if having a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  11. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  13. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  15. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  16. Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible for engineering campus placement with 1 year gap between 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for core companies placements if I have gap in education?
3rd September 2011, 02:34 PM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: If I have 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech will I be eligible for campus placements?

Its no matter that you have 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech,But you must be able to explain the correct reason to HR
3rd September 2011, 05:14 PM

Default Re: If I have 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech will I be eligible for campus placements?

Friend,

Now a days companies are looking only the students who should above their eligibility criteria... They did not take care about the academic break. You should perform well in the aptitude and also in your subjects.

good luck
3rd September 2011, 10:10 PM
goutam1222

One year gap is not really a big matter. But if the gap is for two or more years then you better get ready to answer queries regarding your gap.
4th September 2011, 11:59 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello good evening sir nw i am 3rd year next year i will get eligible for campus placement
so plz given suggestion u to me on my request
don't worry..most of the companies like Infosys,TCS,Tech Mahindra,etc allow a gap of not more than 2 years between the passing year of your 12th and the joining year of B.Tech so don't worry,you are definitely eligible for the campus placement..just make sure,you have 60% above in your B.Tech and you have no backlogs..
all the best
27th November 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I have 5 yrs of gap between intermediate and B.Tech. Am I eljavascript:void(0)igible for getting job in companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?