5th December 2011, 09:49 PM
Sanjeev5259

If I wrote the AIEEE registration number wrongly at the back of DD will it cause any problem?

Sir,
my demand draft is correct but at behind the d.d while writting the registration no. it is written wrong . So i want to ask you that it is wrong or not

8th December 2011, 12:51 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I wrote the AIEEE registration number wrongly at the back of DD will it cause any problem?

If you have not posted your application (confirmation page and Demand Draft)
to the AIEEE office then you should cut the wrong registration no. gently with
pen and then write down the correct registration no.

If you have already posted the application then you should contact the concerned
office either in person or by call. You should do this at least after one week of
sending your application.

If you somehow get negative response like your application has been rejected
due to invalid information or any other reason then you might be required
to apply again.

Contact details of AIEEE office-

The Joint Secretary (AIEEE Unit),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2 Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110092.
Phone :
011-22239177-80, Extn. 110, 151 & 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax : 011-22246095, 22235775
8th December 2011, 09:42 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I wrote the AIEEE registration number wrongly at the back of DD will it cause any problem?

Dear pal,
the documents that need to be attached to the application form are
1. Two passport size photo.
2. Your tenth mark sheet attested by the head of the institution.
3. Community certificate if special reservation is needed
4. Demand draft in favor of secretory central board of secondary education, new Delhi. On the back side of the sheet you need to write your register number and address.
Stick the postal cover in which you have placed your application with good adhesive so that none of your stuff gets out of it . As you have sent your demand draft along with it there is will not be any problem though you have written wrong number.
If you haven't posted your application yet means then strike it and write the correct registration number. Below it give your signature too. As a mark of identification that it is changed by you.
8th December 2011, 11:35 AM
tejesh_09

You can cut the wrong draft number from the back side of DD by a pen and can write correct number if you have not posted Confirmation page with Demand Draft. Otherwise you may contact authority of AIEEE and inform about the wrong entry and they will either rectify the same or may send the draft to you so that you can apply for AIEEE again.
8th December 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I have wrngly writen the number of demand draft in the form but yet not posted.is it possible for me to recorrect it?
23rd December 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i hav not written anythng at the back demand draft on aieee form ( registration no,name and address )!!! what to do now????
29th December 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i haven't written my details on the back of demand draft to be paid for AIEEE 2012.Is there any problem?
24th January 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

If i forgot to write the rigistration number at the back of DD what i hava to do?It is one month past yet to be?
26th May 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I wrote wrong register number due to change of college code of annauniversity can u please help me?
5th November 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i have written corret register number but i have marked wrong while writing on other side in b com exam do they cut my marks
5th December 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i had forget to write the spplication no. on theback of the DD and it has been posted then what should i do, if it will cause any problem ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?