13th December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How to rectify wrongly filled application form for summer internship?

Actually my friend has applied for summer internship but during filling the application she wrongly typed her register number and she submitted. Whether it will affect her internship? Is there any other way to change her registered number? Please help if anyone saw this. This is very important to her please.

Related Questions:
  1. Wrongly filed application form for applying summer internship?
  2. What should I do if I have filled the year of graduation wrongly in the GATE exam application form?
  3. Entered DD number wrongly in AIEEE form : How to rectify it?
  4. How can I rectify my application form of JEE Main if filled up CBSE instead of BSEB in Board column?
  5. When the application form for Summer Internship in ONGC will be released? Procedure to apply?
  6. Application form for summer internship 2015 in DRDO?
  7. How to correct an error in AIEEE application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  10. How may I make correction in my application form which I filled through online mode?
  11. How should I do the correction of the UGC NET application form?
  12. How to rectify the mistake in IIT application form already sent?
  13. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  14. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  15. How to apply for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech Biotechnology? Is there any application form needed for it? Where to get such application form?
  16. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DMRC?
  18. Last date for application for summer internship in L&T?
14th December 2015, 10:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to rectify wrongly filled application form for summer internship?

Yes, it will affect her application as her application might get rejected on grounds of incorrect data provided by the applicant. Therefore, she needs to rectify her mistake making sure that she catches the eye of the concerned authority beforehand and take the necessary steps to restrict any adverse actions.

She needs to contact the concerned authority of the organization who is dealing with the applications either via email or telephone or personally and convey the same problem requesting for some solution. Then she needs to act as per the instructions of the concerned authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?