15th July 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is IGNOU MSc with physics an affiliated course?

Is ignou msc with physics is affiliated? Please tell me if its an affiliated course

19th July 2011, 05:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IGNOU MSc with physics an affiliated course?

IGNOU is recognized as one of the universities. Any program under IGNOU receives recognition in India and abroad. The university also considered as the top university in the distance mode of education. The students from IGNOU are placed in the Government as well as the large corporate houses. So you can take your Masters program in Physics from IGNOU without any worries.
30th September 2011, 10:55 PM
ANKIT050

Is IGNOU MSc with physics an affiliated course?

IGNOU is recognized as one of the universities. Any program under IGNOU receives recognition in India and abroad. The university also considered as the top university in the distance mode of education. The students from IGNOU are placed in the Government as well as the large corporate houses. So you can take your Masters program in Physics from IGNOU without any worries.

ankit
20th January 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about the admission procedure and elligibility to get entry in to M.Sc. physics distance education course.
21st January 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in msc physics by distance education in IGNOU as i scored 64% in b.sc (non-med)?
2nd March 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc-it , pgdca and diploma in electronics. can i do msc in physics?
14th January 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

can i do MSc applied chemistry after completing BSc home science with chemistry and zoology as subsidary?
14th January 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

can i do MSc applied chemistry of IGNOU by distant education after completing BSc home science with chemistry and zoology as subsidieries
26th August 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Wheaher MA psychology from IGOU is approved or not.can i do mhill/phd in eny universities in kerala by using this MA by ignou
30th March 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Good morng Sir,I want to take admission in MSc physics through distance education from IGNOU ,Delhi .Sir ,give me all information about fees ,entrance in my email [email protected]
30th March 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Good morng Sir,I want to take admission in MSc physics through distance education from IGNOU ,Delhi .Sir ,give me all information about fees ,entrance in my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?