14th October 2015, 10:17 PM
Nilima Pramod Patil

Can I do M.Sc in Maths one again from IGNOU?

I have done msc maths with physics and chemistry from Amravati University in 1993. I am willing to do msc maths from IGNOU. I want to know that whether I am eligible to do?

15th October 2015, 08:29 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Maths one again from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilima Pramod Patil View Post
I have done msc maths with physics and chemistry from Amravati University in 1993. I am willing to do msc maths from IGNOU. I want to know that whether I am eligible to do?
Yes, you are eligible for M.SC course from IGNOU once again. There is no such age limit or any other restriction from IGNOU. So, for doing this course all you need to do is apply online or visit the center of IGNOU and fill an application form for M.SC course via offline mode (both the facility is available for all the candidates).

The course duration is for 2 years and course fee will cost you around 10,000. For more details log on to : www.ignou.ac.in
15th October 2015, 11:55 PM
asanki

You can do M.Sc in Maths again from IGNOU. No worries even if you already complete M.Sc Maths with Phsyics and Chemistry from Amaravati university.

if you have done graduation, then you are okay to join post graduation. so, you can join M.Sc in Maths.

IGNOU is distance university. You need to pay fees decided by IGNOU. in distance, it is a very good university.

why you want to do m.sc again. you can do mphil right. you can join as lecturer.

If you complete M.Phil, in the colleges for PG student you can do teaching.
16th October 2015, 12:40 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do master's degree in mathematics once again from the Indira Gandhi National Open university in distance mode.

The eligibility criteria for master's degree in mathematics is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in mathematics or any other discipline from a UGC recognized university.

For more details visit the official website of IGNOU www.ignou.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?