25th November 2011, 07:37 AM
akil naga

Procedure to apply for Integrated Ph.D in IIT? Eligibility criteria for this? Will there be any Medical related courses after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?

sir i am nagaraj i am studying final year b.sc chemistry.
1.I like after U.G i am studying M.SC or integrated P.hd in IIT. what is the procedure of applly,joining and elegibility.

2.Any other medical related course was studying after B.sc chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for integrated Ph.D Chemistry in IIT?
  3. Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  6. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  9. Criteria for admission in Integrated Course in Chemistry?
  10. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  11. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  12. Should I have to appear in NET to study PhD in IIT-Madras if completed M.Sc(Chemistry)? Eligibility to get admission?
  13. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for integrated Ph.D course?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of ME SE integrated 5 years course?
  16. Which are the medical PG courses included in AMUPMDC? List of the related colleges? Eligibility criteria and procedure for admission?
  17. Which colleges are offering integrated MSc and Phd courses? I am a last year of BSc medical
  18. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
2nd February 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Integrated Ph.D in IIT? Eligibility criteria for this? Will there be any Medical related courses after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?

Sir, i completed B.Sc, chemistry in 2007, and now i am working in a private concern, i would like to do integrated PhD (Chemistry) in IIT. Please let me know i have a eligibility for that also currently i am doing MBA in correspondence. Please reply me.
5th August 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Integrated Ph.D in IIT? Eligibility criteria for this? Will there be any Medical related courses after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?

Sir,i am jagadish.i am pursuing b.tech in mechanical engineering in nehu university.i want to do phd in iit after b.tech.what are the eligibility criterias for this?i am weak in chemistry.my interest is in material science.is there any non-chemistry subject in mechanical engineering?also,is there any non-chemistry topic to research in material science ? Please reply me sir.thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?