2nd November 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in MSc Chemistry in University of Kolkata

how can i take admission msc (chemistry) in university of kolkata in the session 2013-2014 after passing Bsc Hons.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  2. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  3. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  5. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  6. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  8. Which IIT will be the best for studying MSc Chemistry? Which are the best IITs for studying PG course?How is I.A.C.S(Cultivation of Science in Kolkata)? Ranking of Hyderabad School of Chemistry, Banaras Hindi and Calcutta University?
  9. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata?
  10. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  11. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  12. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission? -- [New]
  13. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  14. When are the application forms for MSc available in Kolkata University? Criteria to apply in MSc Zoology in Kolkata University?
  15. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  16. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  17. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  18. University providing MSc Chemistry admission in India?
25th April 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in MSc Chemistry in University of Kolkata

How can I take admission in MSc Chemistry in University of Kolkata

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-take-admission-msc-chemistry-university-kolkata-976730.html#ixzz2RTXNRFLG
23rd May 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i take addmition in msc in university of calcata
2nd June 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

how can i apply for m.sc in chemistry in the university of calcutta ?
28th June 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admsn in the clgs under west bengal state university for doing m.sc in chemistry?and what is the name of the clgs?and also the admisson fee?
9th July 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply online to get admitted to your college next year and if so when and where it is available?
3rd July 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission for m.sc in chemistry. I secure 76% in hs exam. How can I get admission in saha institute? What marks is needed in b.sc that I can apply for admission? Please send full details.
25th July 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission for MSc in chemistry in the Mumbai university? What is the procedure of admission? Plz explain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?