8th August 2012, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Is IME(Institution of Mechanical Engineering) AICTE approved?

I just want to know is IME ( institution of mechanical engg) AICTE approved?????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is approved by AICTE for B.E or B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  2. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of distance education universities approved by AICTE in which i can do mechanical engineering?
  4. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. How to join AICTE approved diploma in mechanical Engineering in distance mode?
  7. Is institute of mechanical engineering approved by AICTE?
  8. List of AICTE approved colleges in Hyderabad offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  11. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  12. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
  13. Is diploma in mechanical engineering course AICTE approved
  14. List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience
  15. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  16. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate? -- [New]
  17. How to do AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering in distance mode
  18. Which are the AICTE approved mechanical institutes?
30th October 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IME(Institution of Mechanical Engineering) AICTE approved?

please tell me I.M.E.Mumai India is approved by AICTE.
16th February 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IME(Institution of Mechanical Engineering) AICTE approved?

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT OF IME CERTIFICATE VALID OR NOT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?