30th April 2012, 05:14 PM
goldengal

Is it important to give the entrance test for MSc Marine Science? can I get admission without entrance test?

for MSC MARINE SCIENCE IS IMPORTANT TO GIVE ENTRANCE TEST..CAN I GET ADMISSION WITH OUT GIVEING ENTRANCE TEST

Related Questions:
16th May 2013, 12:49 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it important to give the entrance test for MSc Marine Science? can I get admission without entrance test?

Dear Friend,
Yes,Its important to give entrance Examinations in order to apply for M.Sc Course.Since,Its government rule that you must go with the process.The main reason to implement this programmes of Entrance Examinations is that to check the students basic Skills towards Subjects and also to avoid Donations and rest all money taking processes just in the name of Admission.

You will not get admission without Entrance Examinations for the M.Sc Courses,So,You must apply for it and then seek admissions.
12th December 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it important to give the entrance test for MSc Marine Science? can I get admission without entrance test?

which exam to answer for admission in masters in marine science?
21st May 2014, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

what all i have to prepare to clear entrance exam for MSc in marine sciences?
15th May 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I have a related question. What must I cover to clear the entrance exam for M.Sc Marine Sciences in Goa university ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?