1st May 2017, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BCA or MCA after completion of 12th with PCB and English? List of good colleges to apply for BCA?

I am studying 10+2 PCB and English with computer science as optional subject. Is I am eligible for doing BCA/MCA. If is it so than what are the good colleges for studying BCA? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?
  2. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. List of the good government colleges for BCA after passing 12th with PCB with 58.8%
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  6. How to do software engineering if I am a student of 11th standard
  7. Can I get admission to study BCA then MCA being a 12th PCB candidate? Is there any problem to study in Abroad?
  8. Am I eligible for BCA after completing 12th from science(PCB)
  9. Can I study MCA after completing BCA if studied Biology in 12th?
  10. Which is better to study among B.Sc and BCA in respect to job and salaries? Possibility to study MCA after completion of B.Sc?
  11. Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class?
  12. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility for MCA from DU after BCA with 75% marks and 12th with Computer science & without Maths?
  14. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  15. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue BCA/ B.Sc IT/ B.Sc CSE with 50.1% marks in 12th PCB from TBSE Board?
  17. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  18. University Entrance Exams for MCA without Maths in +2?
15th May 2017, 09:50 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BCA or MCA after completion of 12th with PCB and English? List of good colleges to apply for BCA?

BCA refers to Bachelor of Computer Application and same is professional undergraduate degree course with good scope in software world. Also, for your knowledge MCA refers to Master of Computer Application.

The minimum educational requirement for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board. Further I would also like to let you know that most of the university also requires Mathematics as a main subject at Class 12th level.

So having completed your Class 12th with PCB group you can pursue BCA degree course but you have option of very colleges with you. Some of them are mentioned here under :-

* Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak.

* Krukshetra University, Krukshetra.

* Lucknow University, Uttar Pradesh.

* Madurai University, Tamil Nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?