23rd June 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Which Industries provide training of six months to Mechanical Engineering students (final year)?

Hello Sir,can you please tell me about the industries where I can get six month of training. I am student of Mechanical Engineering (last year).My Training is in last semester.

Related Questions:
  1. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  2. List of good industries offering training for months near Faridabad? I'm a Mechanical 3rd year student
  3. What are the options for me to do 6 months industrial training in Automobile industries? I am a student of final year mechanical engineering
  4. Names of some industries from where I can get industrial training for 6 months ?
  5. Electronics and communication engineering Six months industrial training cum job in Bangalore?
  6. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of industries and companies providing training for Electronics and Communication engineering students
  8. List industries offering implant training to Mechanical students in Rajasthan?
  9. Companies for last semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  10. List of best companies and industries of Bangalore to do Implant training as well as internship with stipend in Electronica and Instrumentation engineering? -- [New]
  11. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students
  12. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  13. Can I apply for 6 months internship program in abroad for final engineering semester?
  14. Automobile Industries which offer Project to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  15. How to apply for 6 months Training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Mechanical final year student?
  16. Details of industries providing Industrial training in Bangalore and Chennai?
  17. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  18. Is there any Tata Industries branch in Kolkata which provides vocational training to Mechanical engineering students?
24th June 2016, 07:35 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which Industries provide training of six months to Mechanical Engineering students (final year)?

The following are the best companies which Offer summer training of six months to Mechanical Engineering students========>

*MAHINDRA

*Siemens

*ABG shipyard ltd

*Bosch India

*CMC Ltd Noida

*M R F

*CETPA Infotech

*Larson and Toubro

*Shell India

*Ashok Leyland.
24th June 2016, 11:41 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which Industries provide training of six months to Mechanical Engineering students (final year)?

# You are now final year student of Mechanical Engineering discipline. You are advised to concentrate more on your studies rather than concentration in industrial training or internship. You should more focused on higher studies or suitable job after completion of engineering degree.

# Names of few industries/companies offering six months industrial training to mechanical engineering students are listed below:

* Auto Malleable, Road No. 14, V.K.I. Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan
* Durgapur Steel Plant, Durgapur, West Bengal
* IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur, West Bengal
* Future-Tec Technologies Pvt. Ltd. West Mambalam, Chennai
* Tata Motor Limited, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan
* National Engineering Industries Limited, Khatipura Road, Shanti Nagar, Jaipur
* Agrasen Engineering Industries Limited, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan
* Techno Engineering Industries, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan
* Rourkela Steel Plant, Rourkela, Orissa
* Jindal Steel & Power Limited, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
* Bhart Aluminium Company, Korba, Chhattisgarh
* Tata Steel & Power limited, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
* National Thermal Power Corporation, Korba, Chhattisgarh
* Dubas Engneering Pvt. Ltd., Bilekahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka
* Salem Steel Plant, Salem, Tamil Nadu
* Bokaro Steel Limited, Bokaro, Jharkhand
* C&B Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Koramangala, Bengalore, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?