20th November 2011, 03:35 PM
nishi tewary

List of good industries offering training for months near Faridabad? I'm a Mechanical 3rd year student

dear sir,
I am mechanical 3rd year student and need suggestion regarding my industrial training.if u could please suggest me names of some good industries that provide training for 2 months and is near Faridabad.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 6 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Faridabad?
  2. Industries offering Implant Training to Mechanical 3rd year student?
  3. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  4. Companies offering 6 months implant training in Automobile sector? I am doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  5. List of industries which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List industries offering implant training to Mechanical students in Rajasthan? -- [New]
  8. Names of some industries from where I can get industrial training for 6 months ?
  9. Industries offering 1 month Summer Training for B.Tech 3rd year student in Kolkata?
  10. Good Industries in MP for B.Tech 3rd year Industrial Training?
  11. Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?
  12. Industries offering Internship/Training programme related to Electronics & Telecommunication in Kerala?
  13. Companies offering 6 months Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Noida and Delhi?
  14. List of implant trainings available for mechanical industry oriented companies?
  15. Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Industries offering vocational taring without taking fees?
  18. Which are the industries offering implant training in Computers in Pune?
7th July 2012, 03:40 PM
dharmesh99

Default Re: List of good industries offering training for months near Faridabad? I'm a Mechanical 3rd year student

Dear Friend,
You are studing 3rd year mechanical engineering.NOW you have to concentratet on your studing and complele 4th year.if your performance good then different company take you for courses and also will gave money for your practise.so in 3rd and 4th year get good percentage.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR CARRIER.
Thank You,
Dharmesh.
2nd January 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good industries offering training for months near Faridabad? I'm a Mechanical 3rd year student

Sir i want 4 Most industerial training my 7sem companies 9990500452
12th September 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student of diploma in mechanical production engineering
What do i am please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?