18th February 2015, 01:57 AM

Information about admission in class 8 at Alike's Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva High School

I want information about admission for VIII class in alike school (Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva High School) please tell me syllabus for entrance examination if any entrance is conducted for it.

21st February 2015, 09:16 AM

Default Re: Information about admission in class 8 at Alike's Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva High School

we need syllabus for satya sai seva trust alike 8th std admission please please give us as soon as possible
7th December 2016, 10:31 PM

Default Re: Information about admission in class 8 at Alike's Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva High School

My son is in 7th std in CBSE school in Bangalore,I wanted to join in ur institution for next academic year.Can u suggest me to how we have to fallow the procedure to get seat in ur school?
23rd January 2017, 05:47 PM

My son is now 2016-17 in 7th std in Chethana english mediam school in madhugiri, I wanted to join in your institution for next academic year. Can you suggest me to how we have to fallow the procedure to get seat in your school?
3rd February 2017, 07:08 AM

My son is studying in 8th standard at gnana jyothi school case. I want my child to study in your school for 9th std if possible. Otherwise once again let him study in 8 th std only. Mainly I need my child to be more disciplined. It is possible only in your institution. Can you suggest me the procedure to get a seat in your institution.
14th February 2017, 11:00 PM

My son is studying in 7th standard in academic year 2016-17 at sadhana school at holalu. I wanted my child to join in your school for 8th standard for next academic year. Please suggest me the procedure to get seat in your institution.
16th February 2017, 11:34 AM

My is studying in 8th std in Poorna prajna school, Bangalore.I want a seat for him for state syllabus for 9th std in your institution. Please guide me.
2nd March 2017, 04:58 AM

My son is studied 7th standard in shri sai divya jyoti vidya kendra jayapura campus i want to admission in CBSE 8th shri satya loka seva alike
2nd March 2017, 01:41 PM

My son is studying in shree Parshwanath English Medium School Gadag in 7th std (CBSC) I want to my child to join in your school for VIII std for the coming academic year hence kindly suggest me the procedure to get admission in your school.

Rudranna G.Gulaguli.
5th March 2017, 12:11 PM

My son is studying 7th in Bale honour. I want to join my son to your institution for 8th. Give information about entrance exam and admission.
16th March 2017, 02:14 PM

What is the eligibility to admission to take admission in 8 std and fees structure
3rd April 2017, 04:43 PM

I need admission to 8th STD, model question paper for the admission. My son has completed 7th STD.
14th April 2017, 12:18 AM

I want admission to my son for 8th std. Please let me know . My email I'd is arunabishwaj @Gmail. Com.
23rd April 2017, 04:48 PM

Is there any chance for 8th standard as a farmer requesting ur help plse reply asap my number 7411285468
4th May 2017, 04:03 PM

Sir now in 2016-17my son is in 7th class CBSE.how can I get admission to 8th class in u r school please send me the procedure.
23rd July 2017, 08:10 PM

I want my son to admit in Sri satya sai loka seva high school, Alike (boarding) for his all round development.. Kindly provide information such as entrance test syllabus to prepare well for next academic year 2018-19..
30th September 2017, 04:24 PM

My daughter is now in 7th, I want to join my daughter to your institution for 8th. Give information about entrance exam and admission.[/QUOTE]
20th November 2017, 07:56 PM

I am Shylaja, and I want my son to admit in Sri satya sai loka seva high school, Alike (boarding) for his all round development. And now he is studying 7th Std. in Bangalore . Kindly provide me procedures for admission to 8th Standard.
21st May 2019, 12:10 AM

I want admission for my son in 9 Th std this year mainly for dicipline pls help me we hv taken admission in Gujarat for 9 Th but I want to cancel that and take admission here pls let me know when can we meet you and the procedures
29th August 2019, 01:33 PM

My daughter is studying 7th std,,, next Acdamic year for 8th std want admission her in your school please kindly requeste you suggest me how to get admission
26th January 2020, 06:06 PM

Information about admission in class 8 atalike's shri sathya said loka seva highschool.

We need syllabus for satya said seva trust alike 8 std admission plz plz give us as soon as possible.
29th January 2020, 09:52 PM

Sir, my son is studying 7th std, I want to admit my son in satya sai loka seva school alike boarding kindly request you suggest me how to get admition we are from Belgaum
thank you.
Mahadevi Araligidad 9535458007
22nd March 2020, 11:53 AM

Sir my son attending 8th entrance exam so please we need model question paper or previous year paper
12th November 2021, 02:29 PM

I want entrance questions paper for 8 standard
31st December 2021, 04:48 PM

my child may be complete 7 th class in april state syllabus of AP government . Is he eligible for to write entrace exam at Satyasai Nigam School for 8th class?
18th February 2022, 05:11 PM

my son studying in 7th class CBSC syallabus , intends get addmission at alike school .so please inform regarding admission procedure for this year 2022-23.
30th May 2022, 02:59 PM

My son is studying in class 7 ....what is the procedure to get admission in std 8...,i.e for the next academic year.
28th December 2022, 02:03 PM

Sir my is studying in 7th standard.He want to take admission in your cbse school.what is the procedure to take admission to your school.we r from Bagalkot. Kindly give me information about your school.