15th May 2011, 09:52 AM
karthick john

Information about all the engineering courses? For which courses am I eligible with 113 cutoff?

i want know about all engineering courses .This's my cut off mark is 113.Which courses eligibility for me.

25th June 2011, 07:23 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Information about all the engineering courses? For which courses am I eligible with 113 cutoff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthick john View Post
i want know about all engineering courses .This's my cut off mark is 113.Which courses eligibility for me.
Dear Friend,

At this moment exact information will not be possible to give. Allotment of seat of AIEEE is in progress and very soon it will be declared.

Lets have some patience for exact info. We deserve the best for you.

Regards,

Ramjash
26th June 2011, 12:46 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Information about all the engineering courses? For which courses am I eligible with 113 cutoff?

hi friend,

i ll help you for your future don't worry...the thing is the cut off mark is valid in only at the time of counseling only.so if would have applied for counseling then i m sure that according to your status of mark surely,you'll get the required course according to your eligibility.

The Engineering courses are as followed:

>>B.E(MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)
>>B.E(CIVIL ENGINEERING)
>>B.E(ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING)
>>B.E(COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING)
>>B.TECH(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)
>>B.E(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING)
>>B.E(AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING)
>>B.E(MARINE ENGINEERING)

Friend, these are all the engineering courses,it will be available in all colleges,In these courses last two mentioned courses are difficult to get for your marks, but the other courses all you will according to your rank position.

all the best
26th June 2011, 12:47 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Smile Re: Information about all the engineering courses? For which courses am I eligible with 113 cutoff?

hi friend,

i ll help you for your future don't worry...the thing is the cut off mark is valid in only at the time of counseling only.so if would have applied for counseling then i m sure that according to your status of mark surely,you'll get the required course according to your eligibility.

The Engineering courses are as followed:

>>B.E(MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)
>>B.E(CIVIL ENGINEERING)
>>B.E(ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING)
>>B.E(COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING)
>>B.TECH(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)
>>B.E(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING)
>>B.E(AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING)
>>B.E(MARINE ENGINEERING)

Friend, these are all the engineering courses,it will be available in all colleges,In these courses last two mentioned courses are difficult to get for your marks, but the other courses all you will according to your rank position.

all the best
29th June 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I got 49 marks in EMCET and 8100 rank what group can I get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?