23rd August 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How can one do Engineering and Medical courses simultaneously?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  2. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  3. How to join IAF electronic training institute in Bangalore after completing diploma in EC?
  4. Talent based courses other than engineering?
  5. Is it possible to do 2 courses simultaneously in 2 different universities?
  6. Which course is better after BBM(IB) : ICWA or CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which other courses can be done other than engineering and medical after passing 12th?
  8. Can i do M.Com and CA simultaneously after LLB completion?
  9. Which are the courses apart from Engineering and Medical?
  10. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application?
  11. Can we do engineering and MBA simultaneously? How many years required to complete the degree?
  12. Which courses can I do after passing 12th other than medical or engineering
  13. Can I do CWA and CS simultaneously? What is the salary? I am a final year B.Com student
  14. Which are the best courses after 2nd PUC other than medical and engineering?
  15. Which course should I opt after 12th? I am a 12th standard student
  16. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE?
  17. Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?
  18. What are the courses after passing 12th in science stream except medical and engineering?
24th August 2015, 10:25 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can one do Engineering and Medical courses simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates admitted through lateral entry in degree courses are not eligible except, B.E/B.Tech. degree courses. Candidates with B.E/B. Tech/Bachelor’s degree/M.Sc degree obtained through weekend courses and B.E/B. Tech through distance mode are not eligible. There will be an entrance for MCA. in the name of TANCET.
24th August 2015, 12:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, how can you do engineering and medical both at the same time in regular mode. Also the eligibility criteria for engineering and medical course is different. For engineering undergraduate courses, a candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

For undergraduate medical courses, a candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects. However if you have studied Biology as an optional then you may become eligible for both the courses.

But you need to clear the different entrance exams for engineering and medical courses like Joint Entrance examination or state level engineering entrance exam for engineering courses and entrance exams like AIPMT, AIIMS and state Pre Medical test for medical courses.

On the other note even if you crack both exams, you can not pursue both courses in regular mode at the same time.
24th August 2015, 05:23 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

If you want to do Engineering and Medical course simultaneously then you have to pursue at least one course through correspondence.

List of Medical courses candidate can pursue through correspondence :
  • Professional Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy Management (PDCPM)
  • Professional Diploma in Hospital Pharmacy Management (PDHPM)
  • Professional Diploma in Clinical Trial Management (PDCTM)
  • Professional Diploma in Pharmacovigilance (PDPhV)

Also candidate can opt for any Diploma in Engineering branches through correspondence.
31st August 2015, 11:24 PM
namani suresh

hi frnd..
No, how can you do engineering and medical both at the same time in regular mode. Also the eligibility criteria for engineering and medical course is different. For engineering undergraduate courses, a candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

For undergraduate medical courses, a candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects. However if you have studied Biology as an optional then you may become eligible for both the courses.

But you need to clear the different entrance exams for engineering and medical courses like Joint Entrance examination or state level engineering entrance exam for engineering courses and entrance exams like AIPMT, AIIMS and state Pre Medical test for medical courses.

On the other note even if you crack both exams, you can not pursue both courses in regular mode at the same time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?