10th June 2012, 12:11 AM
bhagyajag

How to take admission in diploma in Karnataka? What is the procedure?

My son has appered ssc 2012 in maharashtra,his results are not yet declared.
he wants addmission for diploma in karnataka,what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  2. Admission in Mumbai after diploma from VTU Board of Karnataka?
  3. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission? -- [New]
  4. After diploma can I do Engineering at Karnataka?
  5. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  6. Procedure to get admission and number of seats available in PG programme in Karnataka for MBBS student?
  7. Requirements for Lateral Entry in B.E. course. for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission in EAMCET after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Karnataka? I want to do engineering in Hyderabad
  9. Entrance exam date for Karnataka CET for B.Ed? Procedure for getting admission in Karnataka?
  10. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  12. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  13. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?
  14. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  15. Can I get admission for 2nd year engineering after completing diploma in Karnataka with 72% in Mechanical Engineering? What are the documents and procedure for admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  17. How can I get information about recognition of diploma course of IETE in Karnataka?
  18. How to do engineering in Karnataka regular wise? I am a diploma graduation in AP
10th June 2012, 07:03 AM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: How to take admission in diploma in Karnataka? What is the procedure?

My son has appered ssc 2012 in maharashtra,his
results are not yet declared.
he wants addmission for diploma in
karnataka,what is the procedure?
Thanking you sir
14th June 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in diploma in Karnataka? What is the procedure?

I have completed in iti forther egucation deploma and lateral second year admission allication in karnataka whats day in give him sir
29th June 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I want get admission procedure after completing ITI in electrical branch, please give me detail admission and other related procedures in the college

with regards,
Dharmahetty
29th June 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i have selected in online diploma admission counselling number 7790
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?