15th March 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Information about B.Ed entrance exam?

my email id is [email protected] .... please inform me abt the B.Ed entrance exams?

5th November 2015, 05:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about B.Ed entrance exam?

Information about B.Ed entrance exam as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>

>> B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education; it is an undergraduate level course of 1 year duration

>> Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree from any recognized University.

>> The date of examination is 02.02.2015

>> Admission is based on Entrance Exam

IMPORTANT DATES

>> Availability of application forms 08-07-2015

>> Last date for deposit of fee 21-07-2015 upto 4.00 p.m. only
6th November 2015, 04:37 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Information about B.Ed entrance exam?

B.Ed is a 2 years Post Graduation Course .B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education.

According to new amendments in government rules the admission for B.Ed will be on the basis of entrance exam.

After getting degree of B.Ed you are eligible for becoming teacher in government schools.If you become a lecturer in college then you would have to give NET exam having degree of B.Ed also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?