24th April 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Information about Biometrics course? Colleges offering this course and its future scope?

I have done my B.E. in Biotechnology in . i need to know about Biometrics course..its details ..colleges offering this course?its future scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  2. How to go for Mechatronics course? Colleges providing the course and what is the qualification criteria for admission? Fee structure and the future scope for the course?
  3. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges offering the course in BSc Honors in Genetics?
  5. Information about BSc in Genetics? List of the colleges offering this course? What is the scope in this course?
  6. Is B.Tech Nanotechnology available in any Tamilnadu college?
  7. Scope and colleges offering M.Pharmacy course?
  8. In which countries MPT program has a wide scope? List of MPT colleges in Australia?
  9. Can I study M.Sc in Mathematics after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  10. List of colleges to apply for Ph.D course? What is the scope of Ph.D in future? -- [New]
  11. What is the future scope of Government job for civil engineers in future?
  12. Colleges offering Nanotechnology in Chennai? What is the scope for it?
  13. Fee structure of best colleges in Bangalore for B.Sc in Biochemistry? Future scope of this course?
  14. Which B.Sc course in DU I should opt for that has best scope in future? I have scored 92% marks in 12th?
  15. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  16. Information regarding the list of colleges offering Astro Physics course in Tamil Nadu? What will be the career scope for this course?
  17. Do we have good scope in future if we do any diploma course?
  18. College offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India? Scope for Nanotechnology in future?
5th October 2011, 07:52 PM
malek basit

Red face Re: Information about Biometrics course? Colleges offering this course and its future scope?

hiii,,, Guest

information About Biometrics:

The development of security technologies is undergoing a rapid expansion, especially due to the rise in terrorist and cyber-security attacks. In particular, biometric technologies have gained significant public prominence through their recent adoption for border control and national identity checking. These technologies have a wide range of applications and there is a continuing need for highly trained professionals to meet the rising demand for industrial support as new security technologies and programmes are rolled out.

• Entry: A 2.2 or higher honours degree (or equivalent) in a subject with a strong IT component. We assess applicants on an individual basis, with professional experience taken into consideration.

More info.visit a official website....

All the Best
1st June 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Biometrics course? Colleges offering this course and its future scope?

i wants to take admition for biomatrics..is their any college in mumbai??
12th February 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Biometrics course? Colleges offering this course and its future scope?

In Tamilnadu which colleges are offering this master of engineering in Biometrics and Cyber Security course can anyone help me pls?????
12th February 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

In Tamilnadu which are the colleges offering the course Master of Engineering in Biometrics and Cyber Security can anyone help me plsss?????
2nd June 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i go for lecturing in C.S.E stream after posseseing M.E in cybersecurity
29th June 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

can I go for lecturing in CSE stream after possessing ME in cybersecurity
20th August 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

in tamil nadu there is a college named psg college of technology under anna university it provides me degree
6th June 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I need a list of biometric colleges in Bangalore n fee structure too...
15th July 2018, 04:56 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Biometric course is that in which anyone can study about body measurements and its calculations.

This course is mainly for providing a basic introduction into biometric technologies.

Colleges for this course:-

1) Choudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Haryana.

2) Vinoba Bhabe University, Dhanbad,

3) GKM College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?