25th April 2011, 11:22 PM
Dhanya Jose

College offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India? Scope for Nanotechnology in future?

sir, which college offering btech nanotechnology in india ? and scope for nanotechnology in future ?

9th October 2011, 04:01 PM
p ashwini

Default Re: College offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India? Scope for Nanotechnology in future?

The Top Nanotechnology Institutes in India are:

Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (AINT), Noida

Biosys Biotech Lab & Research Centre, Chennai

Indian Institute of Science: Center of Excellence in Nanoelectronics (CEN), Bangalore

The IITs at Mumbai, Kanpur, Chennai, Guwahati and Delhi

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal

As nanotechnology is used in medicine,electronics,agriculture.....there is lot of scope.
9th October 2011, 07:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: College offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India? Scope for Nanotechnology in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhanya Jose View Post
sir, which college offering btech nanotechnology in india ? and scope for nanotechnology in future ?
Dear friend,

The Top Nanotechnology Institutes in India are:

Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (AINT), Noida

Biosys Biotech Lab & Research Centre, Chennai

Indian Institute of Science: Center of Excellence in Nanoelectronics (CEN), Bangalore

The IITs at Mumbai, Kanpur, Chennai, Guwahati and Delhi

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal

Thanks
27th October 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Guru jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (A Grade University), Hisar ( haryana) offers M.Tech In Nano Science & Technology with
specialization in Bio- Nanotechnology with the support of Ministry of Scienec & Technology under NanoMission Program. With excellen infrastructure and regular facility and MoU with premier Institutes the program is highly papular and among Engineering & Pharmacy graduates and Post graduate Science students.

Dr. Neeraj Dilbaghi
Chairman,
Dept of Bio & Nano Tech,
GJUS&T, Hisar.
5th November 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm in class 10 and want to take non-med with comp.science and aiming to clear iit . so i wanted to know that can i do nano tech. offered in iit delhi and willing to know that 'comp sc. has more job opportunities or nano tech in india as well as germany'

Regards
Shreya walia
13th February 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I completed my Btech in Computer science and engineering..Can i take mtech in nanoscience or in nano technology?If so can u please suggest the colleges which i have to apply?Do we have seperate entrance examination for that.
30th May 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b tech in nanotechnology in which university is best
18th June 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

pls give the name of clgs in gujrat which prefer the nanotechnology course.
18th June 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

GIVE D NAME OF BEST UNIVERCITY FOR NANOTECHNOLOGY
29th October 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i have got admitted for M.Tech in nanotechnology in VTU campus which is in chamrajpet . i just want to know scope and is it better to do in tat college.
31st October 2012, 08:49 PM
tradus

HI,

These are some College offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India---------------------

1.Biosys Biotech Lab & Research Centre, Chennai
2.National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
3.Amity Institute of Nanotechnology , Noida
4.Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology , Bhopal
5.IIT,Mumbai
6.IIT,Delhi
7.IIT,Kanpur.

Best of luck,
thank you------------------
22nd June 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

which companys are giving jobs for b tech material scince and nanotechnology
3rd June 2014, 01:18 PM
pulkit upadhyay 1

you try in cct (centre for convergning technologies) rajasrhan university jaipur its a best nanotechnology collage in india its provide m.tech with b.tech in 5 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?