24th April 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Information about BSc entrance exam?

i want to know the of bsc entrace exam 2013...please send to me the details

17th June 2014, 11:28 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Information about BSc entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know the of bsc entrace exam 2013...please send to me the details
Basically, entrance examination is not necessary for B.Sc course. Only few reputed colleges in India, which conducts entrance examination within the college. The entrance examination for B.Sc course may held during the month of April/May. So, entrance examination will be based on the Institution which you have chosen. The entrance examination pattern based on 12th standard standard syllabus. You need to go through the 12th standard book in order to crack the entrance examination with good marks.

B.Sc stands for (Bachelor of Science). The duration of the course has been for three years with six semesters. There are lots of colleges in India, which offer B.Sc course

Eligibility Criteria:-

~The candidate should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university with 50% (45% marks for Reserved Category) marks in physics ,chemistry & biology.

~The Candidate age should be not more than 23 years of age.

~The admission criterion and procedure differs from university to university. Some universities and institutes might ask for an admission test or a specified percentage in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?