5th June 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BSc degree? Which entrance exam to answer to get into the colleges?

can i got a addmission in bsc agree? can you provide me information about entrans exams of bsc agree olleges with details?

Related Questions:
  1. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  2. How to do B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Direct admission in B.Sc Agriculture in colleges of Rajasthan?
  4. List of colleges in Bangalore for doing B.Sc ag which do not conduct any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can a person get admission to BVSc after BSc Zoology? What is the requirement of marks in BSc?
  7. How to join BSc child psychology after completing BSc Nursing Degree
  8. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  9. How to do MBA after passing 12th science?
  10. Which entrance exams to answer after completing BSc(CS) to get admission into MSc(CS)?
  11. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  12. Is B.Ed degree offered by DU is like B.Sc or like B.Tech?
  13. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala -- [New]
  14. Requirements for joining MCA course after completing BCA?
  15. Best colleges of India to get admission in BSc Chemistry? What is the requirement to take admission in these colleges?
  16. How should I pursue B.ed course after passing UG from commerce stream?
  17. List of MS colleges in India? Which entrance exam to answer in order to get admission?
  18. Which course can get more salary per month after finishing 12th?
7th August 2012, 08:13 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc degree? Which entrance exam to answer to get into the colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i got a addmission in bsc agree? can you provide me information about entrans exams of bsc agree olleges with details?
There are many institutions in India which does not hold any entrance examination for admission in B.Sc.
You will have to mention in which branch of B.Sc you want to apply and what is your aggregate marks in class 12 to know whether you are eligible for B.Sc degree course or not.
In the absence of this vital information's it is not possible to say whether you will get admission in B.Sc degree course or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?