23rd January 2013, 07:18 AM
vinod1594

Information about the core companies for internship?

sir please give me some information in core compines for internship

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  2. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  3. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information about the core companies for internship?
  5. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  6. Core companies for EC student? Effect of internship on placement?
  7. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  8. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  9. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  10. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  11. After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?
  12. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  13. How to join internship in EE core companies? -- [New]
  14. Which core companies are offering internship programmes in Chennai?
  15. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed?
  16. List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?
  17. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  18. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
22nd December 2014, 03:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the core companies for internship?

Internship is a program where you deal with Live projects with specially designed software and hardware tools.

As you have not mentioned which stream you are pursuing. Internships offering companies are different for different streams.

Here I am providing you some of the core companies in India which are offering Internship programs.

1. BSNL
2. INTEL
3. Samsung
4. Lg
5. Prasar Bharathi
6. Cisco systems pvt ltd
7. Tata Motors
8. Hero Honda
9. Bajaj
10. HAL
11. ECIL
12. NFC
13. DRDO
14. BHEL
15. ONGC
16. GAIL
17. Lenova India
18. Shell Technology
19. Power Grid Co-corporation of India
20.ITC limited
21. Microsoft

and even many more Government and private sectors.

* For applying in Core companies to do Internships one must have good percentage of marks and also technical knowledge.

* Companies will release the Notification when they are offering the Internship programs .

* According to that apply online and submit the prior documents with a prescribed fees.

* The duration will normally lies between 1-2 months .

* The eligibility criteria will be given in detail in every notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?