22nd August 2012, 05:31 PM
coolarchi

Information about the course of cosmotology and health?

Respected mam/sir

I want to know that where and when, I can get prospectus and admission form of cosmatology and health course of 2013 in Meera bai politechnic college, Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to join Merchant Navy having passed 12th class with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  2. Is it possible to do any course in Dermatology or Cosmotology
  3. Is it possible to do any course in Dermatology or Cosmotology after passing BDS?
  4. How to study in non clincal if I am interested in physiology and cosmotology
  5. Career scope after completion of BDS course?
  6. Detailed information about the recognition of PhD(Public Health) course in Medical Council of India? -- [New]
  7. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Policy and Health Care Delivery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What are the projects available after doing Masters in Pharmacology? Opportunities in M.Pharm Pharmacology?
  9. How to get the ASSO CET Health forms?
  10. Information regarding masters in health care management?
  11. Courses after BDS in Medical field?
  12. Career options after bds? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  14. Higher Studies in Nutrition after Post Graduation in clinical nutrition?
  15. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Education and Public Health Promotion Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. PTU-B.Pharmacy 2nd Semester-Anatomy Physiology & Health Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. CBSE Class 12 Basic Concepts Of Health and Disease And Medical Terminology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. List of courses available after 12th Biology group in South Gujarat University Surat? From where to get the forms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?