18th January 2012, 09:24 AM
vijay9598

Can I be eligible to join Merchant Navy having passed 12th class with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

sir i passed 12th exam last year. my subject is (physics, chemestry & biology)PCB. can i eligible to join the merchant navy.

20th January 2012, 04:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to join Merchant Navy having passed 12th class with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay9598 View Post
sir i passed 12th exam last year. my subject is (physics, chemestry & biology)PCB. can i eligible to join the merchant navy.
With the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, you will not be eligible to join merchant navy either as an engineer or as Deck Cadet in the navigation department. Mathematics is a compulsory subject to get into Merchant Navy. Therefore, the only way rank for which you may apply in the Merchant Navy is Deck Crew or Engine Crew. Candidates are recruited in these ratings on the basis of their secondary examination. As I am sure that you had Maths as a subject in your secondary level, you must have obtained the minimum qualifying marks in Maths and Physics and if you didn't, you won't be eligible to apply for these positions too.
15th May 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to join Merchant Navy having passed 12th class with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

what is the minimum marks in 12th class for applying for merchant navy
3rd September 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

without having maths can I join merchent navy as an Officer.
21st June 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

should i join merchant navy after 12th pcb passed with 72%???
25th February 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the position of a deck crew or a engine crew in navy
4th July 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

If the student is not eligible for navy with PCB then what are the process to join the navy?
5th July 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i am now pass out student of ssc,and wanted to purseu education in cosmotology ?
can i be able to do cosmotology course afref my hsc with commerse sream basis?
1st September 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What will be the rank of students who have passed 12th with physics chemistry and biology sir pls answer this question it is much imp for me because I have opted this stream.if this stream is not available for merchant navy than what i have to do after 12th for merchant navy {HARSH BHANDARI}
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?