12th July 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Information about the course of hospital administration by DAVV? I have scored 67 marks and 16 rank in CET in group C

i want to know about the course of hospital addmanistration by davv,i have 67 marks and rank -16 in cet 2012 in group -c .Now i want to know about this course and about my future in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. Can I get admission in DAVV? I have scored 104 rank in general category
  3. Any college in India providing PG course in Hospital Administration?
  4. Am i eligible for medical seat in CET? i have scored 3000+ rank but have scored less than 50% in 12th.
  5. What is the syllabus for DAVV CET for PG course for management?
  6. Can I get admission in DAVV or SGSITS Indore through AIEEE after scoring AIR of 125001?
  7. Information about B.Ed from DAVV University?
  8. Information about 6 months Diploma in Hotel Administration course?
  9. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  10. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  12. Medical courses other than MBBS for a candidate who has scored 450 marks in MH-CET? -- [New]
  13. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  14. How should I take admission after CET? I have scored 62 marks in CET
  15. How to take admission in DAVV after completing 12th with Maths, Science group? Date of sale of application form?
  16. Can I get admission in engineering in Information Technology after scoring 64 marks out of 200 for PCM group in MHT CET?
  17. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  18. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
23rd June 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the course of hospital administration by DAVV? I have scored 67 marks and 16 rank in CET in group C

what is the annual fee structure of b.hospital administration in indore colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?