21st May 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in DAVV after completing 12th with Maths, Science group? Date of sale of application form?

sir i have completed 12th by maths science group. i want to take admission in DAVV.so sir may i know the admission procedure of DAVV.and the dates of the application forms.?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of B.Ed examination form of DAVV, Indore?
  2. How to get application form for Airman exam after finishing 12th(Maths and Science group)?
  3. Date of Group I exam? Last date of submission of form? How to get the Group I application form?
  4. What is the last date of submission of admission forms in M.A final private
  5. Which course do I have to study after completing 12th(I Group) with Maths and Science?
  6. From where I will get the application form of Maths and Science Olympiad in Jaipur being a 9th standard student? Last date of application? -- [New]
  7. Date of sale of Group IV application form?
  8. List of the schools with application details offering admission in 12th Science & Maths for 10th students from Kuwait India School Abbasiya?
  9. How to get admission in MSc computer science in DAVV?
  10. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc IT from DAVV university?
  11. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  12. Admission in BHU in BFA/Computer Faculty college after completing 12th with 62%? Date of start of sale of admission form?
  13. Can I apply for AMIE after finishing 12th PCM? Date of sale of AMIE application form and notification?
  14. Admission in I.Com/I.A ? What is the date of sale of application form?
  15. Date of sale of application form for M.Tech admission?
  16. What is the date of sale of application form of NET December? Last date for submission of application form?
  17. What is the date of filling up the application form for Group Y?
  18. Date of sale of AIIMS application form? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in DAVV after completing 12th with Maths, Science group? Date of sale of application form?

i want to do bca from davv indore. m a 12th pass out with maths as a subject.m curious to know whether i can apply directly or is it mandatory to pass an entrance exam like cet??
28th April 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in DAVV after completing 12th with Maths, Science group? Date of sale of application form?

I have completed 12th with PCB and PE can I apply for BCA
what syllabus should i go through for preparation for entrance exam???
31st March 2016, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th with maths subject and i wanna do bca from davv
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?