21st August 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Information about Haryana B.Ed admission? How to get admission? What is the fee structure?

Please tell me about haryana B.Ed adiminition I need full detials about adimision ,fee,colleges, when the forms came in the market?

Related Questions:
  1. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  2. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  4. How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  6. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  8. List of the government colleges providing MBBS course in Haryana? How to get admission and fee structure details?
  9. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  10. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  12. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  13. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  14. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata? -- [New]
  15. Information about LLB admission structure and the fee structure?
  16. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  17. Information regarding admission to B.Ed course?
  18. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
28th August 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Haryana B.Ed admission? How to get admission? What is the fee structure?

list of BEd colleges affiliated to kuk university
22nd August 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Haryana B.Ed admission? How to get admission? What is the fee structure?

I want how to get admissio and fee structure
23rd August 2013, 08:56 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me about haryana B.Ed adiminition I need full detials about adimision ,fee,colleges, when the forms came in the market?
Candidates who are interested for taking admission in B.ed Course in the state of Punjab will required to meet the given eligibility criteria :

Educational qualification :-
~Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
~Candidates who have a Post Graduation degree will get 5% of marks relaxations.

Marks required :-
~Candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor degree/Post Graduation degree course.
~ST and SC candidates of Haryana will required only 45% marks in their respective degree.

Admission details :-
~Application form for filling the application form will be Rs 500.
~There will be a common entrance test and questions will be from Reasoning,Quantitative Aptitude,general Awareness and Teaching Aptitude.
~Total fee for the B.ed course will be Rs 55,000.

As Haryana B.ed Entrance exam has been get over and taken in 31/08/2013.So you will not be able to take admission this year.You will have to apply for the next year.

List of Colleges in which you can take admission is as follows :-
  1. Raja Devi Goyal Multipurpose College.
  2. Bharat College of Education.
  3. SBD College of Education.
  4. Seth Tek Chand College of Education.
  5. Geeta Adarsh College of Education.
  6. Amir Chand Kakkar College of Education.
  7. Lal Chand Mal Education society.
  8. Kurushetra College of Education.
  9. Sardar Channan Singh Ghumman memorial College of Education.
  10. United College of Education.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Haryana B.Ed. Prospectus 2013-14.pdf(1.01 MB, 274 views)
1st June 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i am graduate from delhi university delhi.my question is here bed total fees how much
3rd June 2014, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I live in calcutta. I want to take admission to b.ed course under mdu of Haryana.Are there any study centre in calcutta?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?