26th April 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I switch to a different college in Pune from Rajasthan?

Sir,
Kindly let me know The procedure for transferring the college to the different university in different state.
I am studying B-Tech CSE 4th sem.(2nd year) in maharishi arvind college Jaipur under rajasthan technical university and after completing my semester I want to switch the college in pune,Maharashtra due to some medical reason in 5th sem. (3rd Year) if possible. Kindly guide as how to proceed

Thank you.
Ayush Gupta. Mob. 9812818818. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges in Pune and Rajasthan offering Interior Designing?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17628 rank in RPMT, 373 percentile?
  3. Can i switch to Pune University after 1st year B.Com from Nagpur University?
  4. Which college should I join for 5 years law course between DES Pune and CNLU?
  5. Best college which offer M.Sc in Rajasthan
  6. How to take admission in Pune B.Tech college after completing 3 years diploma in electrical branch from board of technical education Rajasthan
  7. Colleges which I should prefer in Pune, Delhi, Bangalore and Rajasthan after scoring 139786 in AIEEE under OBC quota?
  8. List of engineering colleges where I can get admission after scoring 145 in MHT CET?
  9. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  10. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  11. Where should I do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completing my J.E in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Colleges in Rajasthan for doing Ph.D in HR?
  13. Courses to study in India for B.Pharmacy graduate?
  14. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  15. How to do diploma through distance mode in electrical engineering through AICTE approved university or college in Rajasthan?
  16. Master Degree in Pathology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do master in tourism from Jaipur or Delhi?
  18. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?

26th April 2016, 05:55 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I switch to a different college in Pune from Rajasthan?

It is not at all possible for the candidates to get switched to another college during the 3rd year of their B.Tech course.

This facility is there only upto 1st year and that too this facility is limited to change to another college under the same university.

You did not mention the respective university of the college in which you would like to go. Hope it would be a different university as it is a different state.

In such a case, you can not give admission to 3rd year in any new college.

If at all you would like to join, you can get admission for 1st year only.

But due to this, you would be loosing your 2 years of academic career and you have to study the same which you have already studied.

Hence, I would not suggest to change to another college.

If you do have Medical Problems, clearly explain the same to the College Management and try to get permission them to attend only for Exams.

Also provide some medical proofs to the college people so that they will accept it easily.

26th April 2016, 11:33 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I switch to a different college in Pune from Rajasthan?

No,There is no any rule to transfer your name from one University to another University. If you have taken admission in any course in Pune University then you can change your college in second and the process is known as Lateral Entry. But there is no any process which can help you in getting admission in another University in third year. Anyhow you will have to complete your course in same University, else you can re-take admission in first year in another University. But that will be waste of your golden time and there will be no benefits in future. So I will suggest you to continue in same University and take your degree on time.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?