15th March 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get internship in core companies while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?

Am a 3rd yr Mech student of Hyderabad want to do internship at core company of mechanical so if you have any relevant information than send me plz......? Looking forward to get the answer soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get internship in core companies while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  3. List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?
  4. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  5. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  6. Which companies are offering internship in Bangalore for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  8. How to join core companies after doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  9. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  10. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  11. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  13. List of core companies for Mechanical? I am pursuing B.E 2nd year
  14. How to do internship in summer? Which are the companies and colleges for internship program? I am doing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  15. How to do internships in core companies being a 3rd year Computer Science student?
  16. Can I seek summer internship for 1 month in any core company while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in ITER Bhubaneshwar?
  17. How can I get internship in core companies or public sector? I am studying 3rd year industrial engineering
  18. Which core companies are offering internship programmes in Chennai?
15th March 2015, 10:42 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Can I get internship in core companies while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am a 3rd yr Mech student of Hyderabad want to do internship at core company of mechanical so if you have any relevant information than send me plz......? Looking forward to get the answer soon as possible.
An internship is the very important part in modern education, which you can gain some practical experience. The internship helps you to develop your knowledge in relevant specialization. They are two types of internship. The first type of internship is an Academic Internship which you can do in any educational institution and the second type is industrial internship. Being a 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student you are eligible for Internship Training. I am listing some companies that can offer the internship in Hyderabad as below,

1. Infosys
Manikonda Village,
Lingampally,
Rangareddy (Dist.),
Hyderabad 500 032

2. Wipro
Survey No.124, & Part of 132/P SEZ,Gopanapally
Hyderabad,
Telangana

4. Accenture
Bldg.No.1A and 1B,
Raheja Mind Space,
Hitech City, Madhapur,
Hyderabad - 500086, INDIA

5. TCS
Deccan Park, Plot No.1, Software Units Layout, Madhapur
Hyderabad,
Telangana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?