19th December 2012, 06:20 PM
Narni

Information about internship while studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE

sir,I'm studying B.Tech 3rd year(ECE).
can you give me information about the internship and how to apply to it and how to contact the coordinators of that particular company??

30th August 2016, 11:37 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about internship while studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE

There are many Public Sector Undertakings from where you can do training begin Electronics & Communication Engineering student. Many company offers summer training courses for Electronics & Communication Engineering candidates. The notification for applying online for training is released in March. You require a letter to be forwarded to company by your Training and Placement cell of the university. You must have some reference as it helps in getting slot easily for training otherwise sometime your application is rejected also.

You need to submit following documents:

>>Training letter from your college.

>>Marksheets.

>>Affidavit for training period etc.

Following is the list of company in which you can apply:

Reliance Telecommunication Ltd.
Nokia India
Siemens
Honey well India
Videocon
DRDO
TATA MOTORS
MTNL
SAIL
L&T
Siemens
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?