5th January 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Tech Mahindra, Chennai for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Hello
I want to do internship in tech mahindra
at chennai campus....i am studying in
btech ece at 3rd year so please let
me know the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Internship programme in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  6. Internship for 45 days in BHEL, BMW and Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  8. How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  10. Industrial Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  12. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Chennai for M.Tech 1st year student?
  14. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. Internship for 2nd year mechanical student in Tamil Nadu branch of Mahindra for 7 days?
  16. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  17. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
23rd October 2017, 09:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in Tech Mahindra, Chennai for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

You have to fill up the training application form available at your college. Then prepare a resume and send it with an internship request application to the HOD of the company. You have to keep in touch with the HR department so that you can get notified whenever they have any vacancy available for internship. You can directly call on the given number (Tech Mahindra, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, ph - 044 6619 2323) and get the details from them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?