27th October 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Information about Join Entrance Test for admission in National Level Biotechnology universities offering MSc?

can u tell me about a joint enterance test for admission to national level biotechnology universities offering M.sc ???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  2. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  3. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  4. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities in AP offering MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry? What is the date of MSc entrance exam?
  6. Information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus for Animal Biotechnology exam? Universities offering the course?
  7. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  8. Is it possible to do LLB with PGDBM? What is the procedure and exam pattern?
  9. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  10. Is PCM required to become a good Architect?
  11. For which courses am I eligible to apply for after passing 12th with Bio, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English? I want to do Biotech Engineering
  12. Can we do B.Arch directly without writing any exam?
  13. List of universities offering MSc biotechnology?
  14. Can I take B.Tech Biotech after completing HSc with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
  15. How to join Ph.D program in reputed universities in Genetics or Biotechnology after passing MSc in Fisheries Science?
  16. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India -- [New]
  17. Universities offering MSc Biotechnology course in Maharashtra?
  18. Information about the universities offering medicine at Undergraduate level in January Session?
6th January 2018, 10:55 AM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Information about Join Entrance Test for admission in National Level Biotechnology universities offering MSc?

There are majorly five entrances for getting admission in MSc-Biotechnology. They are:
1. JNU CEEB combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam.
2. ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Exam.
3. IIT JAM (Indian Institute Of Technology Joint Admissions Test For M.Sc).
4. AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) M.Sc Biotechnology Entrance Exam.
5. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Graduate School Admissions Exam.
Good rank in these Entrance tests,allows you to get admission in national level colleges of MSc Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?