13th May 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Can we do B.Arch directly without writing any exam?

can we do b.arch directly without writting any exams...please tell me can wedo

17th May 2012, 03:54 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do B.Arch directly without writing any exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can we do b.arch directly without writting any exams...please tell me can wedo
It is not possible to pursue Bachelor of Architecture program without qualifying entrance examination. Most of the institute offering B.Arch course considers students :
  • Who have qualified higher secondary level of examination with a minimum of 50% marks
  • Who have a valid score of entrance examination conducted by the respective regulatory bodies.
Now, the entrance examination are conducted on national level as well as on state level. All India Engineering Entrance Exam and National Aptitude Test in Architecture are conducted on national level whereas the state level examinations are conducted by the respective states as Common Entrance Test.
Among all these tests, National Aptitude Test in Architecture is considered to be a mandatory test as per the Council of Architecture. Candidates who have Completed B.Arch but have not qualified National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA) are not allowed to practice the profession.
4th June 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

sir...cnt i get admission with b.arch test which was taken after aieee.......exam??
6th June 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir......i have completed 12th and got 941 marks. i like to join b.arch. wat should i do.... pls say me the procedures.... thank you
13th June 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i want to do b.arch i got 83 marks in b.arch. Can i get admission in BIT deogarh
9th July 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i got aggregate of 42 percentage in 12th examination can i join b.arch after my m.tech studies.
23rd April 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

can we do b.arch without writting the entrance exam?
8th December 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I have not joined any classes for the entrance exam of arch . what should I do no??
24th March 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i finished my 12th standard..and i like to join in b.arch..what should i do...plz tel me the procedure.
22nd June 2014, 03:29 PM
adi3333
Junior Member+

dear student..if u wish u can clear ur exam very easily and get a good gov college.call me on dis no 9254272204
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?