11th August 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of UPSSSC Junior Assistant will be published? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
I have applied for Junior Assistant post in UPSSSC. Can you please let me know when the recruitment notification will come? What is the procedure for applying?

13th August 2015, 07:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of UPSSSC Junior Assistant will be published? Procedure to apply?

Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Comimission (UPSSSC) recruits the candidates for Junior assistant posts in various government departments.

Generally, the notification is released during the month of February/ March by the Uttar Pradesh government.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* Candidate first visit the official website of UPSSSC.

* Then he/ she should fill the application from with all the required details.

* Candidates should make the payment of fees through online mode. Candidate will receive the e-receipt. It is advised to take print out of the e-receipt.

* After two days of the payment of fees, the candidate should visit the official website and then submit the application form.

* Candidate should fill the necessary details and should upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.

* After successful registration, the candidate should take printout of the application form for future assistance.
16th January 2018, 08:16 PM
rsravishukla71

Exclamation Re: When the notification of UPSSSC Junior Assistant will be published? Procedure to apply?

Sir I had completed my b.tech in civil from uptu.
Can I eligible for Upsss je recruitment post?
Or
Only diploma holder is eligible for upsssc je posts?
9th November 2020, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the notification of UPSSSC Junior Assistant will be published? Procedure to apply?

Sir i have a diploma in digital electronics can i apply for upsssc je
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?