15th September 2012, 09:58 AM
varghesepaul

Information about Kerala medical entrance exam?

I want to know about kreala medical entrance exam for next year. please inform if any changes in kerala medical enterance structure.

varghese

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in any government medical college in Kerala after scoring 802 in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  2. Information about Kerala Medical entrance exam?
  3. What will be my rank in Kerala medical entrance after scoring 700 in Kerala medical?
  4. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  5. Can I get admission in government medical college of Kerala through NEET entrance exam?
  6. What is the rank required for Kerala medical entrance exam after scoring 500 marks?
  7. What's my eligibility status for medical entrance after securing 2604 rank in Kerala state exam?
  8. Can I get admission in any college of Kerala after scoring 14000 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  9. Will I get a MBBS government seat after securing 3469 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  10. Will I get MBBS government seat in any college in Kerala after securing 3469 rank in Kerala Medical entrance exam? I am from OBC category
  11. What will be my rank after scoring 315 marks in Kerala medical entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Will I get government medical seat in Kerala after scoring 886 in Kerala medical entrance examination?
  13. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  14. What is the minimum rank required to qualify for medical entrance in Kerala
  15. Can I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 641 marks in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  16. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  17. What should be my rank in Kerala medical entrance exam in irder to get a seat in Calicut government medical college
  18. Previous years papers of Kerala Medical Entrance Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd September 2015, 07:06 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Kerala medical entrance exam?

Kerala Medical entrance exam is conducted by the government of Kerala for the candidates who wishes to take admission in the various medical colleges in Kerala.Kerala government conduct common Entrance Exam with the name KEAM (Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Exam ) for admission in engineering, agriculture and medical courses in the various colleges of Kerala .

Eligibility criteria to apply for Kerala Medical Entrance Exam are as under :-

-The educational qualification required to apply for the exam is 10+2 Exam with Physics,Chemistry and Biology .

-The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.

-The candidate appearing for Higher Secondary examination in 2015 can also apply for KEAM Medical 2015 entrance test on the condition they fulfill eligibility criteria for the admission .

-The minimum age limit for Kerala medical entrance exam is 17 years and there is no upper age limit to apply for the exam .

The entrance exam will have two papers .

Paper I for Physics & Chemistry and

Paper II for Biology.

Qualifying Marks in KEAM Medical exam 2015 are as under :

General category candidate : 50% marks .

SC/ST/SEBC : 40% marks .

People with disability (PWD) candidate : 45% marks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?