14th August 2012, 01:59 PM
DMADHUKIRAN6

Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

DEAR SIR
My self Madhu D i completed my dilpomo in mechanical engg can i Apply for Break Inspector. if yes their is any physical test

Related Questions:
  1. Any option to write Break Inspector exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?
  3. Application for break inspector after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  4. How can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  5. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  6. Can I apply for break inspector exam after completing B.E Mechanical course?
  7. Can I apply for Break Inspector Exam having not completed BE in Mechanical stream?
  8. When is the RTO and Break Inspector Post exam? I have finished diploma mechanical engineering
  9. Diploma graduate in Mechanical engineering can apply for Sub-Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Can I get a post of sub inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How should I apply for break Inspector?
  12. Can I apply for diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completing 12th commerce? -- [New]
  13. How to apply for break inspector after completing DME(SW)?
  14. Can I apply for D2D admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am i eligible for break inspector job after scoring 53% in B.Tech Mechanical
  18. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
18th October 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

i completed my diploma in mechanical engg,now i am doing my BE mechatronics engg,if my BE degree is eligible to apply break inspector job?otherwise how can i apply the job of rto with my diploma qualification?
23rd May 2014, 08:04 PM
sabith.j

Default Re: Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

DEAR SIR
My self Sabith J i completed my dilpomo in mechanical engg can i Apply for Break Inspector. if yes their is any physical test.please give repley me.

Thanking you
2nd September 2015, 06:50 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering .

Brake Inspector is one of the post in State Roads and Transport department.Brake Inspector Exam is conducted by each state according to their vacancies in the particular department.

The work of a Brake Inspector is Inspection of new vehicle for registration and renewal .

The eligibility criteria for Brake Inspector Exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.

-The candidate should have Heavy driving license with 2 year experience.

-The candidates age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years.

-The candidate must have knowledge of procedure and tools to perform the break service and inspection.

Physical standard requirements :

Height - 168 cm

Chest - 81 cm with minimum 5 cm expansion .

The syllabus or the exam consists of :

Aptitude

Reasoning

General English

Current Affairs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?