8th June 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Information about M.A English Admission process? What is the eligibility and documents required?

please give me information about m.a. English admition process ,eligibility and document.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  2. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?
  4. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  5. Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University
  6. Can I change from Kerala University to some other college abroad? Will I get my certificates back?
  7. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  8. Entrance exams for B.Ed in 2011? Date of exams and where to get the forms? Documents required?
  9. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX? -- [New]
  10. What all documents are required to be produced during the admission process at DDU Gorakhpur?
  11. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  12. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  13. What are the requirements to do regular MBA? Documents required for admission?
  14. Admission Process of Ph.D. in English in Delhi University
  15. Cutoff for F.Y.B.Com in general category? What are the documents required during admission?
  16. Information about LLB admission process? What is the syllabus?
  17. Complete information about CS? I have completed B.Com
  18. What is the counseling process of PGECET? What documents are to be submitted?
17th April 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about M.A English Admission process? What is the eligibility and documents required?

information about ma english admisson process what is tha eligibility or document requaird
20th May 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about M.A English Admission process? What is the eligibility and documents required?

yes , for sitting in entrance examination for ma english honours what percentage is required in du
5th January 2022, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

If any students who graduated from Delhi University from B.A. (prog), in the 1st and IInd year they have English subject but in the final year they don't have English subject, so can they apply for M.A. English. Please tell me about this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?