31st October 2011, 04:37 PM
kunjipathu.pathu39

Can I change from Kerala University to some other college abroad? Will I get my certificates back?

i am a female student doing 1st year bpt under kerala university.i have undergone some harrasements by some staffs of the same college and its not possible for me to continue my studies there again.can i change my college abroad where ia m staying now??will i get my certificates back from the college and university?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  3. How to change the university from Kerala university to another?
  4. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  5. Is it possible to change my name in Diploma certificates according to my 10th class certificates? -- [New]
  6. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  7. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  8. Is it possible to change my university from Kerala to Anna University or MG university?
  9. Documents required to study in Abroad other than educational certificates?
  10. Procedure to change my college after first year? I am studying in Kollam under Kerala University
  11. Where to get admission form for M.A Arabics course? Date of sale of forms?
  12. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  13. Is it possible to migrate from one University to other?
  14. Can I change college from Osmania to Kakathiya University?
  15. Can I study in USA after clearing four backlogs in B.Tech?
  16. What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP
  17. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. Can I change my university to other university by credit transfer?
12th January 2012, 01:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change from Kerala University to some other college abroad? Will I get my certificates back?

The admission process for different country is different as the education system varies from country to country. You can certainly study further or continue your further studies in any part of the world provided you have the required eligibility for the admission to the concerned institution abroad. Its not possible to switch from an Indian university to any university abroad. You have to take fresh admission by following the admission process relevant in that country for that particular course for higher studies. Good scores in common entrance tests such as GRE and English Language examinations like Test of English as a Foreign Language-TOEFL is very essential for admission abroad.
12th August 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change from Kerala University to some other college abroad? Will I get my certificates back?

hey I am a dropout student from shivaji university....i have got double drop in second year..so can i cancel my admission and take admission in mumbai university in electronics and telecommunication?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?