20th November 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What all documents are required to be produced during the admission process at DDU Gorakhpur?

I have completed my 12th from mumbai i.e.hsc & i want to take admissions in ddu gorakhpur for that what are the necessary things or what documents i have to be ready with kindly pls tell me all the necessary things in details

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in DDU Gorakhpur after scoring 49% in B.A and 50% in M.A
  2. Hwt is the last date of BA second year form submission in DDU Gorakhpur?
  3. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?
  5. Question paper of B.Ed of DDU Gorakhpur University of last year?
  6. Documents required at the time of PG courses? What if I get my documents a bit late?
  7. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  8. Where to get BSc 2nd year Maths question papers?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  10. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Exam? Books to be referred? Previous years papers of Geology?
  11. How can I study further in New Delhi being a 10th PSEB student?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in CBSE board Class 10th from one school to another?
  13. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  14. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for training in BHEL for a month in summer?
  16. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  17. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  18. What are the requirements to do regular MBA? Documents required for admission?
26th July 2012, 08:19 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: What all documents are required to be produced during the admission process at DDU Gorakhpur?

Respected sir/mam,

documents needed during the admission are as follows:

--attested copies of marksheets of qualifying examination

--transfer certificate (original & photocopy)

--conduct certificate(original & copy)

--gap certificate(if there is any gap during any academic session)

--migration certificate(original & copy)

--two passport size recent colour photos

--one stamp size colour photo

--digital photos not allowed

thank you
26th July 2012, 08:40 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What all documents are required to be produced during the admission process at DDU Gorakhpur?

After completing your class 12 exam if you want to take admission in Deen Dayal Updhyay Gorakhpur University, then as far as the documents are concerned, you have to have you marksheet of class X and XII, Pass Certificate of class X and XII, Admit Card of class X and XII. Migration certificate. Character Certificate from the school you have passed, and an ID proof.

But, before than you need to procure the admission form, fill it with required details and submit it along with the documents.

As you haven't mentioned the degree course you want to pursue, it cannot be said whether you need to clear entrance examination or not! As some of the courses have eligibility criteria of clearing entrance examination.

for furter assistance refer:
www.ddugu.edu.in
12th September 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

what are the document necessary to be submitted for getting Migration certificate from Madras university ide ?
13th April 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am posted to jamnagar
i completed M.A. hindi from DDU UNIVERSITY GORAKHPUR
now for further study i required migration certificate
how i get that plz. guide me
[email protected]
21st September 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I done M.A. in Hindi from DDU gorakhpur University
Now I am doing B.ed from Saurashtra University
I need Migration certificate.
I am in jamnagar
Plz help me
Meenakshi Aggarwal
[email protected]
31st May 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in ddu gkp university in BSc second year from maths if I have completed my first from another ddu affiliated private college. Is their any transfer method to get admission in ddu main campus. Is yes then plz tell me the procedure
1st July 2018, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out 12th standard from Maharashtra board now I want to take admission in any ddu affiliated college what documents are required to be produced?
22nd April 2021, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Does DDU provide t.c and character certificate for private student?
6th June 2021, 03:38 PM
Afreen0786

Documents required for DDU 2020 Counselling
Here’s the list of important documents which candidates have to produce at the time of verification procedure:-

Character certificate

Migration certificate/ Transfer certificate

Category certificate

Weightage certificate

Domicile certificates (if applicable) if the candidate belong to Gorakhpur

Income certificate

Counselling letter

Educational qualification certificate

Aadhar card, pan card, passport, etc.
30th August 2021, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

If a candidate is a rental residency so what type of domicile certificate and income certificate will proceed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?