2nd June 2011, 11:15 AM
kaushikpkulkarni

How to join industrial training of 1 week duration?

I am student leaning B.E. III year.
I want to join Industrial training of duration 1 week.
any where in pune. I am from solapur.
If is there any industrial training center in solapur or pune inform me urgently.
I want the information urgently.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the duration of Industrial Training in L & T?
  2. What is the time period of internship at doordarshan, Bhubaneswar in during summer? -- [New]
  3. Chances of getting into 6 week DRDO industrial trining?
  4. What are the chances of getting 6 week industrial training in Tech Mahindra?
  5. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
  6. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where can I join for summer training and get experience of industrial training? List of institutes where training can be done?
  8. Better training center for Company Secretary? When to join and duration of training?
  9. How to do industrial training when am in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics ?
  10. Any industrial training starting in the month of August for Computer Science B.Tech students?
  11. List few ITI colleges for admission in Jharkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies offering Industrial Training in Hyderabad for Pharmacy students? Duration of training and fee for the same?
  13. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  14. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  15. Details of Industrial training for CSE diploma students?
  16. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra?
  17. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing 6 months industrial training in DRDO, Delhi?
31st May 2015, 02:27 PM
maybach

Default Re: How to join industrial training of 1 week duration?

For applying for the training, you have to send a CV of yours along with all the other necessary documents to the training department of whatever organisation you will be applying to.

After that, the organisation will select the candidates on the basis of merit and if you will be able to clear it, you will receive a call.

You can go summer training in
- BHEL
- NTPC
- NHPC
- SAIL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?